Thursday, 13 November 2014

The Online F-Word

For the last several several weeks I've been gathering and planning hyperlinks for the 100 % free Religious Source Middle. Now that the community place is up and the members' place is well under development, I'm operating into one problem: the Online F-word.

One of the most well-known keywords on the globe. One of the Web's greatest key word can be found in the incorrect arms. It's so questionable that I can't put it in the topic range of an e-mail. (Thanks to those self-appointed e-mail parents who have done such a extensive job of defending the sanctity of our e-mail in-boxes by removing the f-word, thus making more storage area space for The blue pill ads, mature websites, and really individual development tricks.) It's still one of the best heat to attract site visitors.

So, what if I have to promote that my "Members Area" will have hyperlinks to over 25,000 fr^e resources? Or that my community place has hyperlinks to over 1,000 fr^e sources. Or that my e-zine will function fr^e sources in every problem.

It's all aspect of lifestyle on the new frontier, maintaining up with the modifying guidelines, preventing illinformed vigilante "justice."

No, I don't like the ridiculous e-mail filtration that narrow out the e-zines I decided upon while obviously resting out the welcome mat for the fraudsters, spammers, smut suppliers, and players. I could gripe to my loved ones or modify my sector address to keep my URL from leading to somebody's junk narrow. But, hey, I reside in the area of the fr^e and the house of the br@ve. Think I'll keep my sector address and publish the e-zine on the Website for those who can't get it by e-mail.

If I can't determine some way to let individuals know my website is out there, then I'm just not a excellent enough supporter. If I can piggy-back that onto---say, an content that (I hope) developments the cause of revealing the Spam-nazis and ISPs for their meddling, worthless and invasive (non)solution to "the problem of junk," so much the better.

Maybe I could even come up with a headline that piques the visitor's fascination while showing the woeful ineffectiveness of "filters." After all, I'm fr^e to publish fr^e material to fr^e material websites and fr^e e-zines all over the Online to promote my fr^e sources. I just can't use the f-word in the topic range.

Note to self: add "fr^e" to meta-tags on Website before the Google-bot's next check out ;-)

Copyright, Judy (Wogoman) Cox,CFO (chief freebie-gatherer & organizer)From the beginning documents of the prophets to end periods prophecy---the Gutenberg Holy bible to Religious movie games---all free:

No comments:

Post a Comment